1. ISO 9001_2015 : ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard dedicated to Quality Management Systems (QMS)
2. ISO 14001_2015 : ISO 14001 is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
3. ISO 45001_2018 ISO 45001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health & safety (OHS) management system. It provides a framework for organizations to manage risks and opportunities to help prevent worker illnesses and injuries
4. AAR : The Association of American Railroads Quality Assurance (AAR QA) Certification is an industry explicit organization level accreditation dependent on specification M-1003 distributed by the Association of American Railroads.
5. ISO 3834 ISO 3834 is the international standard for quality requirements for the fusion welding of metallic materials. ... Because the quality of welding is manufactured into the product - not inspected - having an ISO 3834 certificate demonstrates their competence in fusion welding processes, assessed independently.
6. EN 15085-2 EN 15085 certification is evidence that your operations meet the railway industry's international standard for consistency and high quality in fusion welding of materials in rolling stock and components manufacturing.
7. ATEX ATEX certification is a requirement for all companies who manufacture electrical equipment that is used in hazardous environments and is intended to be marketed in the European Union. ... The ATEX directive is also known as European Directive 2014/34/EU